New Year, New Possibilities.

Happy 2015!!  To kick off the new year, let's start with another Insecure Writer's Support Group post.  This is a blog hop so please check out the other insecure writers here.

I'm feeling really optimistic about my writing goals this year.  Maybe because I am truly in love with my current WIP.  It's funny because I've written two other book before this one but somehow I didn't feel the same way about them.  Right now the manuscript is off in the hands of a professional editor and some friends of mine who are giving it a read through.  I'm expecting it back with notes sometime in February so hopefully then I can make changes, polish it up and then send it out!

There is a part of me that is dreading the upcoming query process.  I've had so many rejections before along with some small sparks of hope that didn't end up turning into much--it's such a let down when that happens.  But I know I have to try as much as it scares me.

In the meantime, I've started a new story.  It always feels good to start something new.  :)

Wishing everyone happy 2015!!  Hugo and Samson are super excited.


Comments

  1. Always good to start something new while waiting! Keep it moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your querying! It's never bad to be in love with your WIP, that's for sure. I hope you enjoy your new project just as much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts