- Born disfigured, 15yo Talmage builds a clockwork twin. When twin murders, Talmage must dismantle his only friend. #PitMad #YA #Gothic #Horror
- Disfigured teen ends his loneliness by creating a clockwork twin from corpses. Then twin rots, murders & refuses to die. #PitMad #YA #Horror
- In a curiosity wagon, two monstrous brothers--one good, the other made of clock parts & stolen corpses. As he rots, he murders. #YA #PitMad
- When 15yo Talmage falls for Alice, his mistakes catch up to him--the clockwork boy he built hunts her in a jealous rage. #PitMad #YA #Horror
- Rob a grave. Build a clockwork twin with corpses. Watch it rot and murder. 15yo Talmage shouldn't have meddled with creation. #PitMad #YA
- 15yo Talmage builds a clockwork boy covered in stolen corpses. Unlike Dr.Frankenstein's, this creation is welcomed as a brother. #PitMad #YA
- Sibling rivalry at its worst: a clockwork brother covered in rotting flesh who wants to kill your girlfriend. #Gothic #Horror #YA #PitMad
So that's it for now! I hope my observations help anyone who may be in the same boat as me! I'm not sure how useful ANY of this events are in the big picture (I suppose that's still TBD) but if I'm trying to get my novel out there, I figure I should try all avenues. And even if they don't lead me directly to an agent/publisher, participating has given me a sense of empowerment during this whole crazy process. I've met a lot of great people too.